All items in Shiro’s Crochet are 100% hand made and crocheted by me. I have been crocheting for 10 years!
I work with mainly worsted weight acrylic and cotton yarns. If you are looking for Wool yarn please specify and we can discuss further on the project.
I have an allergy to wool but can wear gloves and keep your project away from other things and clean everything.
Shiro’s Crochet is a smoke free environment. Shiro, the cat that the shop is named after is away from any crocheting.
I have opened Custom Orders with a few requirements:
If you want a wearable item such as a basic sweater, hat, scarf, wrist warmer, gloves, etc., please have a pattern or example in mind and we can work from there.
– I won’t do a copyrighted character for amigurumis or attached designs on the items.
– Please only stuff like cat, dog, bird, my children’s weird monster drawing!
I can do the following, listed in order of my experience (most to least) with each type of item:
– Hats: Average one-size fits all / larger hat sizes are available as well (ex: if you can’t wear store bought hats at all)
– Amigurumi Toys (ex: cat, dog, bunny, rooster)
– Scarves, gloves (fingerless versions are available), arm warmers
– Leg warmers, boot covers
– Basic Sweaters (ex: Nothing too crazy elaborate, stripes are okay, but I’ll have to look at the color pattern if it’s something I can do or not.)